Monday, January 4, 2010

T minus 39 hrs till Europe

It's Monday night and the bags are almost all packed. I might have to sit on the suitcase to be able to zip it closed! How do I pack 'light' for what could be a 2 week to 4 month trip.. and it's SNOWING everywhere I'm going!
I leave the 6th and will land in Krakow, Poland on the 7th. For those who don't know, I'm doing a 2 week tour. Stops on the tour include Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, and Italy. Hopefully by the end of the tour I will be picked up by a team and then I will go straight to where I'll be playing. So, wish me luck! And I'll keep blogging to keep y'all informed of my adventures!!

Until next time..
Elyse

6 comments:

  1. hello from Oma im gonna follow ya, LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow is great isnt it.wish i could be there!!!. if it doesn't snow here friday , bring some back to FL. love ya,dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it gonna be a snow day today? have a great day! i love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know all about this place . it's beuty & sorrows . keep warm
    oma

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats happening today . stay warm .love ya , oma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Girl...we will be keeping up w/ ya too!!...Be safe, warm & play hard!!! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete